We'll be posting more pictures for everyone to see! Thanks for your prayers! Well, she's here! Mylie was born on 11/28/2006 at 8:31am and weighing in at 6 pounds 4 ounces.
Hey Guys! She's beautiful and you all look so happy. Congratulations! Hope all is well with you. I am a bit jealous. Praying for you. Love, Josh, Ashley, and Rileigh
She is such a beauty!!! Reminds Coach and I of a little girl that used to sit in her infant seat underneath the card table, as we all played cards.!!!! Congratulation and have fun. Coach and Pen
4 comments:
We love Mylie!
Love Grandma Jo
Hey Guys! She's beautiful and you all look so happy. Congratulations! Hope all is well with you. I am a bit jealous. Praying for you.
Love,
Josh, Ashley, and Rileigh
Hi Whitney and David,
She is such a beauty!!! Reminds Coach and I of a little girl that used to sit in her infant seat underneath the card table, as we all played cards.!!!!
Congratulation and have fun.
Coach and Pen
WOW!! She is a Hicks thats for sure! She is beautiful! What a cool deal!!! I will work on a best buddy for her....haha
Shaun
Post a Comment