Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mylie's First Trip to Albuquerque

Mylie spent her 2 month birthday on an airplane going to Albuquerque to visit her grandparents. She was so great on the flight and slept almost the entire time. David is still at home and I'm also posting these pictures because he misses his little girl.

She's enjoying her new bouncy chair...I had to get her this because I found her watching The Today Show this morning as I was getting ready.
Meeting Aunt Cheryl for the first time...
...Dozing with Grandma Carole...
Actually, she is watching The Today Show in this picture and is not at all interested in the silly rainforest play gym that I bought her. This play gym went back to Target today.
Here are some of David's favorite things in the world...Me, Mylie, Dion's Coke, salad and green chile and pepperoni pizza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with watching the Today show, I think Marilee has a crush on Brian Williams on NBC Nightly News, she gets mesmerized when it is on!