Thursday, February 15, 2007

Meeting the Carlsbad Crew

Mylie, Grandpa Dobbs and I went to Carlsbad while we were in New Mexico. This was the first time for Mylie to meet her Great Grandma Dobbs. She also met the Edwards and the Whiteakers and went to eat at the WORLD FAMOUS Cortez Restaurant! Well, the Cortez is famous in our family!
Mylie and Great Grandma Dobbs.
I am Grandma Dobbs' only granddaughter and Mylie is her only great granddaughter...so far!
I took a break from feeding while Grandma took over. Can you tell she raised 4 boys? She's still got it!
Mylie is half naked because she had a complete meltdown before Michelle and Melissa arrived and taking off her clothes was one of the things I tried to help her stop crying. She happied up just in time to see Michelle and Melissa, but I didn't have enough time to put her clothes back on!
Me, Melissa, Michelle and Mylie

No comments: