Monday, March 12, 2007
Trip to the park
We're going to miss a lot of things about Houston so we're taking advantage of as much as we can - spending time outside in the 75 degree weather and hanging out with our best Houston friends --- The Houston's.
Mylie and Macy
David and I have always loved watching Macy play. She keeps us all laughing!
Here's David swinging from the vines of an old tree down by the Brazos river. We weren't able to get a picture of the first vine David attempted to swing from. It didn't last long because the vine broke and smacked him in the head.
Here's Heidi, Mylie, Macy and Harper - actually, Harper's not here yet, but she's expected to join us April 3rd. I'm selfishly praying for a March 26th delivery so I can see her some before we move on the 31st.
The Girls
The Boys (with the girls) on their way to the Brazos River lookout. David and Philip became "one" with the Brazos in May '06 when they went on the longest (but shortest) canoe trip of their lives.
Mylie's thinking long and hard about taking a little snoozer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pictures!!!! Except the ones I'm in...at least I have a pregnant excuse. Can't believe that could have been our last park trip together. Boo hoo. Love ya!!
Post a Comment