Mylie and I love this park. The playground, walking trail and splash park are all wonderful and so close to our house. It was pretty warm Friday so I took Mylie to get wet. She was a little leery of the dumping water buckets and spray fountains at first, but once she saw the water drain, she was hooked and was pretty comfortable running everywhere. And you can tell that Coley enjoyed herself too. She slept on a picnic table under the awning. I can't wait for her to be running around in the water with Mylie.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Splash Park
Mylie and I love this park. The playground, walking trail and splash park are all wonderful and so close to our house. It was pretty warm Friday so I took Mylie to get wet. She was a little leery of the dumping water buckets and spray fountains at first, but once she saw the water drain, she was hooked and was pretty comfortable running everywhere. And you can tell that Coley enjoyed herself too. She slept on a picnic table under the awning. I can't wait for her to be running around in the water with Mylie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you all had the park to yourselves! It's all about making it to the end of the day. Especially on Friday.
Looks like fun! I love your new blog layout! I'm at Guy's job so I'm connected for a little while. We are still out of electricity and cell service.
My kiddos always love those parks. I smiled when I saw Mylie's swimsuit. She looks so cute in it. I am glad that Coley enjoyed the park as well!!!!
Post a Comment