
The same weekend, we also did a little picnic at a park close by. Mylie really likes to wander around outside and Coley likes to lay around, so we did a little of both.
Coley turned 5 months on the 18th. She is rolling from her belly to back, sleeping 9-10 hours most nights (thank you, Lord!), and smiles and jabbers lots. She is really strong and we're now working on sitting up. She still spends a lot of her time laying down, in her bouncer or swing, but she's beginning to like the Bumbo especially since she has the little tray accessory where we can hook toys for her to play with. With both girls, I've waited to start cereal/baby food. I'm not sure why I put it off, but we'll be starting cereal sometime this week.
The girls and I ventured to First Monday in Canton to shop a little and hang out with my college roommates Lee and Dorrie. We had a great time. Here are all the kiddos with Auntie Dorrie.

We have a busy October, so I'll be posting more pictures as the fun happens!
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! I agree...this Fall weather has been great. We should get together sometime since we live so close. I haven't seen Dorrie in forever... that picture of her with the kids is so cute!! Tell her hi for me.
Post a Comment