Sunday, April 17, 2011

Going forward...

Hello? Does anyone still read this blog? I know it's only been, like 7 months, since my last update. So, I'm not going to be ambitious here. I'm starting small with the girls' birthday celebrations. All of the other events from September to the present may or may not get added. It depends on my level of motivation...and the girls cooperation which does not always allow me to sit at the computer and reminisce about the last 7 months. I'll get started. Enjoy!

Coley's 3rd Birthday

Coley, Coley, Coley! Where has the time gone?

When I look at her, I still see my baby! She will be 3 years old on Monday the 18th. And the poor child has not had a birthday party...until this year. And let me tell you; if I have any OCD tendencies, they shot out with flying colors for this girl's party. It was fun to plan and "execute" (literally) and Coley had fun with her friends and family.


Our sweet birthday girl in her party outfit. So cute! Thanks Nonna & Papa!


Cousins Kelly, Casey and Aidan and friend Em doing an Easter craft


The McDermott's decorating sugar cookies.
(Like the blue table? That table was the barn red table in the Houston house. We revamped it...it was a little more "bright" than we anticipated.)


David's parents, Papa, Nonna, baby Ainsley, Aunt Catherine and my brother Ryan


All the kiddos collecting their eggs during the Easter egg hunt. One of the kids said, "these aren't really hidden very well." Work with me here, kids...work with me.


Birthday girl loving her cupcake




Thank you Lesley for the pom poms. This sweet friend sat at my kitchen table for 3 1/2 hours and made all the pom poms! The party was happier because of you!





Happy birthday, Coleybear! You are the most tender-hearted, sweetest little girl we know. And you are such a blessing to us!

3 comments:

Email: said...

I love love love it all!! All of the party's are super cute and I love all the banners and decor! Precious. The girls are so big I can't believe it. Each one is so beautiful. You are going to have trouble on your hands when they are older. I miss you. Thanks for updating! ;0)

The Mize of Texas said...

Nice to see you back! Your girls are cute as they can be and the decor for the party is fantastic!

Lesley said...

I'm glad I could help! Everything was so darling! :)