Mylie and I were doing our usual morning routine...eating, burping (or spitting up on mom), play time...and I put her on her stomach so I could clean up a little. I looked over and saw her tuck her shoulder and roll! I quickly grabbed the camera and put her on her stomach again and she rolled over again! She's a genius!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
I knew it! She's BRILLIANT!!!
Mylie passed a HUGE developmental milestone today!





Mylie and I were doing our usual morning routine...eating, burping (or spitting up on mom), play time...and I put her on her stomach so I could clean up a little. I looked over and saw her tuck her shoulder and roll! I quickly grabbed the camera and put her on her stomach again and she rolled over again! She's a genius!
Mylie and I were doing our usual morning routine...eating, burping (or spitting up on mom), play time...and I put her on her stomach so I could clean up a little. I looked over and saw her tuck her shoulder and roll! I quickly grabbed the camera and put her on her stomach again and she rolled over again! She's a genius!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go, Mylie! She'll be running around before you know it!
Post a Comment