What a treat it was to run across a Weck's in the Dallas area! David saw the Weck's sign last week as he was driving to our new house from our closing. We thought that there was no way it would be same menu or that they would have green chile, but sure enough...it is the exact same menu and the green chile is just as hot! Now all we need is a Dion's Pizza and we'll be set!
Saturday, April 7, 2007
An Old Albuquerque Favorite...
What a treat it was to run across a Weck's in the Dallas area! David saw the Weck's sign last week as he was driving to our new house from our closing. We thought that there was no way it would be same menu or that they would have green chile, but sure enough...it is the exact same menu and the green chile is just as hot! Now all we need is a Dion's Pizza and we'll be set!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Weck's...I've never heard ot if. Maybe we can meet up there sometime. I need to give you a call and see how things are going. We just started unpacking, yuck. I keep thinking that maybe we don't really need all of our stuff. Mylie looks so cute, we are glad you all are here.
Love, Libby
I updated my blog. Easter pics. I hope things are going good. I want to see pics of the house. hopefully we will get together soon. Love Michelle
Post a Comment