Tuesday, July 24, 2007
10 Year LCHS Reunion
My 10 year high school reunion was also this weekend. It is so silly now to think of how nervous I was to be going back, because once we got to the reunion, it was not a big deal at all. The venue was nice and the weather was beautiful, but not too many of my classmates showed up (hint, hint, DiPaolo & Kunkle!). However, David and I went with one of my middle school/high school best friends Katie and her new husband Aaron and I think we had a pretty good time. We thought for sure that we'd be answering the same questions OVER and OVER again, but we were able to just chat and catch up with some people we haven't talked to in 10 years. Overall, I'm very glad I went.
David, Mylie and Me before we left. David got a little spot on his shirt JUST as we were leaving...thank goodness for name tags!!!
Me, Katie, Jennifer & Kim. I've known all these girls since 6th grade.
David and Me. People kept saying "Oh, High School Sweethearts!" which we often forget that we are. However, I was proud to have him with me! He looked so handsome. I guess we'll do this all over again next year for his reunion.
Me and Katie
There was also a family picnic the following day. It was so funny to see some of these girls now with kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment