Thanks for the cute outfit, Nonna!
We spent the 4th in Houston this year. Houston has been receiving just as much rain as DFW, so we spent the majority of the day indoors. GM sponsors the 4th day long extravaganza/fireworks show, so he was working. Mylie and I went up to Alissa's parents lake house and had a good time playing games, going out on the boat (me, not Mylie) and eating lots of good food. We drove back to Sugar Land before the fireworks, but saw many going off in the distance.
Me, Mylie, Alissa, Ryan & Fran
Mylie got to go to her first Astros home game. I guess we didn't bring the Astros much luck...they lost to the Mets.
We stayed at the Houston's house while they were in CO for vacation, but were able to spend the weekend with them once they got back. It is always fun to see our HOU friends!
4 comments:
Man, we miss you guys!!
Let us know when you are done with your travels, we want to have you all over. It sounds like you had a great time in Houston, we feel like we haven't left with all of the rain.
Hey guys! Beautiful family. God bless.
Tony and Lindsay
I love your 4th of July outfit, Mylie. I am excited for you to come visit us.
Love, Grami
Post a Comment