Tuesday, October 9, 2007

10 Months

Mylie was 10 months old on September 28th. I say this every month, but can you believe it? And every month, I say "nope." She is growing up. She's still pretty petite. I bought her a pair of shoes today and 3-6 month shoes are still too big on her and the other day, she wore a 3-6 month outfit. It makes me and David laugh because we really thought we would have an enormous baby. However, we absolutely love her just the way she is and would not change one thing!




She is crawling everywhere and pulls up on just about anything. She doesn't seem too interested in walking, but she will stand up and push her pushcart across the living room floor. She now has 5 teeth and eats nonstop (she must get this from me). I gave her some chocolate milk the other day and while it was a good idea in the beginning, she was extremely upset when it was all gone. She loves to play with our cell phones, even though she has her own pretend cell phone (Fisher Price AND David's old Nokia), she somehow knows the difference between ours and hers. She also loves to crawl over to the stereo and push the on/off button. She claps a lot and waves bye bye, while trying to say bye bye. The most simple things to us are such huge milestones for her and we loves watching her learn and grow.

3 comments:

The Houston's said...

I can't wait to squeeze her!!!!

Felicia said...

Isn't it funny how we think we know what our babies will be like. I always assumed I would have a little bitty girl...nope, she's a chunk! I love her that way! Mylie is so cute!

Angela said...

How precious! I love the pics and wish we could be around to spend time with y'all. Congrats on the next one as well--We miss y'all!

Michael and Angela