Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wedding & Eating

Mylie and I were in Carlsbad last week for Melissa's wedding. We had such a good time staying at Grandma Dobbs's house and visiting with everyone in town for the wedding. Also, I was once again reminded by all the pictures of Mylie, just how much this baby eats!



Here Mylie is eating (or devouring) cream cheese/marshmallow fruit dip. She really liked it and got mad when we took it away.

And here are some wedding pictures...



After being gone for 8 days (we also went to ABQ for a short visit after the wedding), we were ready to get home and see David. He had to go to Napa Valley, CA for work. We felt really sorry for him (yea right!).

1 comment:

Email: said...

You look so beautiful in brown! I like the dress on you. I also like Mylie's dress!!