When I was pregnant with Mylie, people always said that kids will change your life, they are the best gift ever, etc. Of course we believed all these things we were told, but my goodness, we didn't know just how true it would be. At 8:31am on November 28, 2006, Mylie was born to us in Sugar Land, Texas weighing 6lbs, 4oz and was 19 inches. From the instant we saw her, we were in love. Our hearts grew larger and started to beat a little bit faster for this little, skinny, brown-headed baby with very distinct features, looking exactly like her daddy. And when you speak of your child, it is okay to be cliche because all of the common sayings are so true. They are gifts, blessings, amazing miracles...
David and I know our marriage is a wonderful gift, and with every ounce of our being acknowledge that Mylie is the greatest thing our marriage and love has created. We are so thankful for our precious girl.

Mylie Jo around 8:31am on November 28, 2006

Mylie Jo at 8:31am on November 28, 2007
6 comments:
I remember that special day! Mylie is such a joy. And an adorable one!
What a sweet girl--I know y'all are so proud, and it is amazing how much she looks like David. Happy holidays!
I love you little girl! Happy Birthday, Grami Jo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLIE!!! We love you. I remember the day you were born like it was yesterday.
Happy Birthday Mylie. She looks so happy for 8:31 in the morning. That is a cute idea, but somehow waking Megan at 11:58 pm doesn't sound like a good idea. And just for the record, I see some of her mommy in her too!
Hey, I found your blog through your comments on Sarah's blog. I didn't even know that you and David had a child...congrats on that...hope all is well.
Kelby Davis
Post a Comment