11 months later and she is still such a little delight. She is still a really happy little girl, but we can see a bit of attitude coming out in her. I guess this was bound to happen, and at this point, we think her sass is quite cute.
We will be celebrating her 1st birthday in Albuquerque with our families over the Thanksgiving holiday. We are so thankful for our sweet Mylie.
6 comments:
I just can't wait to photograph this little one!!
She is absolutely adorable. I love the jeans--she's so stylish!
I can't believe how grown up she looks! I love the little ponytail. I can't wait to be able to do that to Bailey's hair.
I love how you have her hair fixed. Miss you guys.
Fran
What a cute little thing. We need to see you all soon, do you still live in dallas?? HA!
Libby
Post some birthday pictures!!!!!!! I am dying to see them!!!
Post a Comment