David and his college roommates used to have a phrase for those preventing fun from happening (most of the time it was me) and I'm sure Mylie has thought this phrase often this week: "Fun Haters."
Friday, January 11, 2008
"What the heck?"
If Mylie could speak, that is exactly the sentence she would have said many times this week. For months now, Mylie has had free reign of the kitchen cabinets. I have had to pull the disinfectant spray from her little hands too many times recently, so David installed the baby locks on the cabinet doors. She has caught on now and has resorted to opening and closing the warming drawer of the stove. However, there is nothing interesting in it and me being 6 months pregnant, I'm not too into cooking these days, so the drawer never gets warm.
David and his college roommates used to have a phrase for those preventing fun from happening (most of the time it was me) and I'm sure Mylie has thought this phrase often this week: "Fun Haters."


David and his college roommates used to have a phrase for those preventing fun from happening (most of the time it was me) and I'm sure Mylie has thought this phrase often this week: "Fun Haters."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sweet Mylie. I'm sure she doesn't think of you as a fun hater. :)
I know I was the fun hater some of the time too! Mylie looks so amazed by what her dad is doing, too funny!
Those things are a life saver! Can't wait to hug ya'll!!!
Those are the cutest pig tails! By the way, I love reading your blog. She is too cute:)
So much fun...it won't be long and those won't keep her out! Miss you and look forward to seeing you. Love you.
Post a Comment