Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A Pretty Day to Play Outside

Monday was such a pretty day. I think it got up to 85 degrees. So we decided it would be fun to spend the afternoon and early evening outside. Mylie loves to push her cart up and down the sidewalk and really seems to like being outside.




And here's just a really cute picture of Mylie in the bath. Her hair is getting so long!

Also, FYI...Baby Coley is due 8 weeks from today. Yikes! And Mylie will be 15 months on the 28th. Where is the time going???

5 comments:

The Houston's said...

I LOVE her outfit!!! I can't believe it's only 8 more weeks!!!! Can't wait to meet Coley!

Sally said...

And the award for best dressed little girl goes to... MYLIE! What a gorgeous gal!

Felicia said...

Cute shirt! I'm so glad the weather is getting warmer so we can play outside!

Leigh Ann said...

I love that shirt she has on! Do they make it in big girl sizes?

Mrs. Mays said...

Mylie is styling in that outfit, adorable! Hope you are feeling well, I can't believe it will be so soon.