the weather has been nice here too...but windy...Ellice was singing I'm from the land of dusty roads rattlesnakes and horny toads, it never rains, it never snow, but the wind it always blows...i think she understands what that song means..It has been a dry and windy winter and looks like it will be a dry and windy spring. You should post a pic of your prego belly. I want to see what you look like. Coley will be here soon for everyone but you. I can't believe it has happened so fast. Love and miss you
1 comment:
the weather has been nice here too...but windy...Ellice was singing I'm from the land of dusty roads rattlesnakes and horny toads, it never rains, it never snow, but the wind it always blows...i think she understands what that song means..It has been a dry and windy winter and looks like it will be a dry and windy spring. You should post a pic of your prego belly. I want to see what you look like. Coley will be here soon for everyone but you. I can't believe it has happened so fast. Love and miss you
Post a Comment