Monday, March 31, 2008
Mylie loves to dance
Mylie and I go up to church 2 days a week for Wee School where I teach the 2 year old class and she goes to the 1 year old class to play. She has benefited so much by being around other kids and just having some time independent of me. Last week during our chapel time, I noticed that when the music came on, she really seemed to love it and was actually picking up on the clapping, spinning and other moves. So this morning, I was sure to bring my camera because not only is she precious doing all her moves, she is also pretty hysterical. Enjoy the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, she's sooo cute! I know that soon she'll be breaking it down to MJ like her daddy!
I think I saw the beginnings of the Robot in there. ha.
I too saw the Robot. She is adorable.
And now I also see the Robot. She is ahead of her time.
Post a Comment