Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snow in March

The news mentioned that there was snow in the forecast, but I'm a skeptic and thought it really meant rain. I was wrong. This is around 11:30am this morning...




And this is around 3:30pm...





Mylie has the croup (again) and has not been able to enjoy the snow. The barking seal (this is what she sounds like) and I have put on our comfy cozies and are staying warm inside.

Usually, Martie the lab is outside during the day, but I felt sorry for her today and brought her in...bad day to do so as she has been throwing up from both ends. After christening the laundry room, she has sadly been moved into the garage to recover. She'll live.

And here's Miss Mylie. We were singing Itsy Bitsy Spider in the hallway...trying to cure our cabin fever. Her favorite part is "...down came the rain and WASHED the spider out." We sing "WASHED" very enthusiastically.


3 comments:

Angela said...

If I had to guess, I'd bet you sing WASHED enthusiastically and probably jump a little too. Or, at least I'm sure Mylie does. :)

The Houston's said...

I love the snow pictures!! Mylie looks precious as usual!

Anonymous said...

....and today it's going to be around 90. Gotta love Texas! Hope to see you all soon.