CONGRATULATIONS!! She is so beautiful! Mylie's expression of David holding Coley is just precious!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's precious. Miss ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Glad everyone is well.
She's adorable! I'm so glad everything went so smoothly and she's healthy! I can't wait for more play dates!
Yeah! She's beautiful! Glad you guys are doing well.
She is precious! I can't wait to meet her and kiss her little head! Emmery and Coley are sure to be fast friends! Love you guys!
Yay! Congrats to you and your family. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations! She looks adorable. I hope you have a wonderful time adapting to being a family of four. Best wishes for you all!!!
We are so glad that we got to meet her. You all are great. Whitney, the picture of you alone says it all! Having a baby is hard work. She is beautiful, just like the rest of her family. See you soon. Let us know if you need anything.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! She is so beautiful! Mylie's expression of David holding Coley is just precious!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's precious. Miss ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! Glad everyone is well.
She's adorable! I'm so glad everything went so smoothly and she's healthy! I can't wait for more play dates!
Yeah! She's beautiful! Glad you guys are doing well.
She is precious! I can't wait to meet her and kiss her little head! Emmery and Coley are sure to be fast friends! Love you guys!
Yay! Congrats to you and your family. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations! She looks adorable. I hope you have a wonderful time adapting to being a family of four. Best wishes for you all!!!
We are so glad that we got to meet her. You all are great. Whitney, the picture of you alone says it all! Having a baby is hard work. She is beautiful, just like the rest of her family. See you soon. Let us know if you need anything.
Post a Comment