Monday, April 21, 2008

We're home...

We were discharged from the hospital Sunday afternoon after a great stay at the hospital. Mylie greeted us when we got home with the best welcome ever and went straight to Coley's car seat to pat her and lay her head on Coley's blanket. She was excited to have us home.

Things are going good so far. And we are even more tired than we expected to be. We're trying our hardest to keep things "normal" for Mylie, but she is well aware that things are somewhat different now. She is still such a sweet girl and we are even more proud of her now that she is the big sister.

Coley is a very good baby. So far, she is not easily upset and when she gets upset, it does not take much to quiet her down. We're not sure who she looks like...or if she really looks like any of us...but we are completely taken with her and are so proud to have two daughters.



7 comments:

Email: said...

I can not tell who she looks like either. But one thing is for sure, she is super cute and oh so precious. I can not wait to meet her and to give Mylie some sugar!!

The Houston's said...

She is just adorable!! I can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Whitney! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Mrs. Mays said...

I'm glad you guys are home, she is precious!!!!

Leigh Ann said...

She is precious! Congrats:)

Sally said...

I hope Coley's first week at home is going well. I can't wait to see pictures of her with her eyes open, but she sure looks precious sleeping!

Anonymous said...

I like her...David do you have my new #?