Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend in Wimberley

We went to Wimberley down in the Hill Country last weekend and had a great, relaxing time. This little cabin was so cute and comfortable. We felt so at home and wished we could have stayed longer.

The girls and I hit the outlet malls in San Marcos. However, shopping isn't high on Mylie's list of fun things to do. Have you all ever been to those outlet malls? You better go in your walking shoes because there are SO many stores! We also went to Gruene and ate dinner at The Gristmill. We have never been to Gruene and were so impressed. The restaurant was so tasty and we tried to sneak the girls into Gruene Hall for a little dancing, but after dark, it's only 21 and older. Guess we'll have to go a little earlier next time. We also enjoyed visiting the town of Wimberley, cooking out at the cabin, watching movies, watching the girls play and just spending precious time together as a little familia. We will go back for another weekend!









1 comment:

Adeline Mae said...

Oh, I love this blog entry! I'm so glad you guys were able to have a fun family weekend. It looks like such a sweet time together and the cutest little cabin. When I saw little Mylie's face in the fence it reminded me of Adeline, I wish we lived closer so the girls could play. Love you!