![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
We went to Destin, FL for a week with some of our friends from Houston...the Houston's, Beers, Mays, Gowens, Leesers & Henry's. We had such a great time. What is so nice about these friends, is we pick up right where we left off last time we saw them. The adults had such a great time catching up and the kids had such a great time playing together. It is so crazy to think that we all met in the newly-married's class at FCC in Sugar Land and now, several years later, we all have kids, some of us have moved to new cities. And the great thing about this group of friends is that we have shared in joys together, supported each other through difficult times, screamed with delight at pregnancy news, loved on each others babies, laughed together and stood watching as moving trucks drove away.
These are life long friends. We love each and every one of you. Thank you for such a wonderful vacation!

5 comments:
THAT looks like fun!
This is amazing! What a wonderful treasure spending time with such cherished people in your life. We are excited for you and that smile box is just down right creative! Hugs!
We had sooooo much fun with ya'll!! And I'll never forget the day your moning truck drove away. So sad!
Thinking about that day almost makes me cry, again. I'm so thankful we have kept in touch, we consider this group of folks is very special to us. You couldn't have said it any better. I might just have to copy and paste onto our blog, if I could ever update it, HA!
I love your little album....so cute!! Looks like you guys had a great time!!!
Post a Comment