David and I flew to Nashville to surprise Heidi for her birthday and to meet baby Lexi. SUCH a fun trip!
Here we are after lunch at her favorite pizza place. David and I were sitting at a table in the corner and after Heidi walked past us a few times, she finally noticed we were there. She was a little bit confused and very surprised. Perfect planning, Philip & David!
At Arrington Vineyards. Such a pretty view!
That's baby Lexi in the carrier with the toy blocking her face...she's super cute.
On Saturday night, we went out to a fun restaurant in Franklin for Heidi's birthday dinner. It was like old times. Lots of laughing, fun and now talking about our kids.
Wee School also ended in May...
Muffins with Mom...
Donuts with Dad...
Mylie's WONDERFUL teachers (and luckily, my friends too!). She is so smart because of these gals.
We've been playing with the sand and water table...
Uncle RyRy is staying with us for a week (in between our cousin's weddings) so the girls are getting lots of time with him.
Coley made weight so she got to move up to the big girl car seat. She likes it so much better!
We went to Austin for Jered and Michelle's wedding...
Grandma Dobbs, Dad and Mylie
Some of the family at the reception...Dad, Cindy, Ryan & Coley, my aunt Sylvia, cousin Toby & Grandma Dobbs
The girls tore it up on the dance floor!
All that dancing made Mylie thirsty!
They had so much fun. They were pooped from all the excitement. They looked so comfortable. We wished we could've traded places with them.
3 comments:
May has flown by for us too! The girls look so precious and big! I loved the pic of Coley in the sand...she has grown so much...
AND I am officially jealous that your other friends have seen you here lately and I'm not one of them! I miss you very much and we have to get the girls together soon...Love you!
You guys have such a beautiful family! Great idea for a surprise, might have to steal that one. Wendy- you take amazing photos!!! The one of Miley by herself is just captivating and the picture of Coley in her big girl car seat is jut precious!!! We are so happy for you and your family!!! Hugs!
Hi! I have been thinking about you so much lately! And then Blake saw David the other day! I miss you guys! Let's get together and play soon! Just let me know a good day! Can't wait to catch up!
Post a Comment