Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Best July Yet!

This has been my favorite summer ever! The girls are getting so big, so funny and like to stay busy doing fun things...so busy we have been!

We met Camille at the Splash Pad...






Played in our sprinklers when the pool was closed...


Played with Baby Corbin...


Had Curt & Uncle Mike over to grill before the 4th of July...


Went to Lake Conroe for the 4th of July with the Beers & Gowens. Alissa's parents were the most wonderful hosts and invited us and all of our crazy kids for a weekend of swimming, riding in the boat, eating, watching fireworks, homemade ice cream and more eating! Good memories with some wonderful friends!



(I know this picture is so blurry, but I never got my camera out so these are the only few pictures I have of the weekend!)



The girls and I went to ABQ for a week (I forgot my camera!) to look for a house. That's right...after (what seems like) years and years of talking about moving home, we finally sold our house and we are moving at the beginning of August. We are excited, SO sad to leave Texas and all that we love about this great state, but we miss our families and want the girls to be able to see their grandparents as much as they want!

My mom was kind enough to help me drive to and from ABQ from our house. Then she stayed few days after we got home to help me start packing.


We're also in the throws of potty training! Mylie has done so great so her reward for filling up her "potty chart" with Elmo stickers was bubbles! She loves bubbles and now Coley loves bubbles too!







We're trying to beat the heat, so we stay inside and play...just having a great time with the girls. They are at such a fun age!










*Funny Mylie story. The other day I was cutting some avocado for Coley and asked Mylie if she would like some. She responded, "No. I don't want any avocado. I only eat candy." Too funny.

2 comments:

Email: said...

I love all the pictures. I really like the ones where Mylie is wearing her shades at the splash pad. Too cute

The McGrew Crew said...

How fun! Your girls are absolutely adorable!