Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Guitar Hero, Guns N Roses & Coley

It takes a lot to get Coley dancing. Most times she will sweetly swing her arms from side to side, smiling, crinkling her nose and giggling...but only for a brief time. She's not really a performer. On this day, I'm not sure what overcame her. Maybe it was the different colors of Guitar Hero appearing on the TV screen. Maybe it was seeing her daddy rocking out with the guitar. Or maybe she just appreciates a little Guns N Roses and Axel's whining voice. Whatever it was, we loved seeing Coley come out of her shell a little bit. And we think this video is pretty hysterical.

5 comments:

Email: said...

Than is so funny. I like that she is pretty much head banging rather than dancing! Perfect for the Guns n Roses song!!

The Mize of Texas said...

That's funny! That song gets my kids going too! :)

Nicole said...

Okay, rhat just made me laugh so hard I woke Avery up who was sleeping on my shoulder. No worries, she went right back to sleep... OMGosh that was hysterical! Rock on Coley!!!

The Houston's said...

Go, Coley!!! I love it. And I love how Mylie is just standing there watching her! Love ya'll!

Mrs. Mays said...

That's the most I ever seen her move, she was rocking out!