However, the Houston's coming to visit us in ABQ is a fantastic reason to get out the camera and put up some new pictures. We had such a great time with some of our most favorite people! As soon as we moved to ABQ, I asked Heidi if they wanted to come out for the balloon fiesta...and they said yes! We are so lucky to have friends so wonderful! From TN to NM...thanks Houston's for coming to visit us!
I also have lots more pictures from the weekend, but blogger is not cooperating with me wanting to add more pictures, so the balloon fiesta is as good as it will get for today. I'll add others very soon!
3 comments:
I wish we could have come. I can smell the breakfast burritos and cinnamon rolls from here!!!
We had such a wonderful time!! We loved seeing your house and your girls and your life. We miss you guys so much but are thankful for the times we still get to be together!! Love ya!!!
Awe, the balloon fiesta!!! so much fun and I love coley asleep in the stroller!!! how are you feeling? we were back in ABQ for the bye week and were bummed we missed the fiesta by a weekend. Instead, we ate green chile with every meal and our pour tongues are still made at us!!! Please give my love to the girls and to D!
Post a Comment