Sunday, January 10, 2010

What...I'm only 2 months behind???

Wow...I've never been so behind on posting pics on our blog. For all that have time (or even read this blog anymore...isn't everyone on Facebook now?), I have 3 postings below:

"Christmastime is Here..."
Friends from Texas!
Mylie Turns 3!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

The McGrew Crew said...

Miley and Coley are so adorable!! They look like they really have some cute little personalities! Looks like you guys are staying busy! Hope you're feeling OK as you are nearing the end of your pregnancy...wow..You guys are gonna have your hands full! Can't wait to hear about the new baby! Have you guys found out what it is??

amerriman said...

The girls are getting so big and cute!

Anonymous said...

What's facebook? I'm so behind on anything computer related...it's a good day if we have clean clothes and something to eat. Why are kids so high maintenance? Hope you are feeling okay!

Nicole said...

You guys have been busy!!! Your family is so sweet and your girls are just precious! Belated congrats on the bundle in your belly!!! We will be in ABQ in Feb & we'd love to get together with you guys! Hugs to all!!!

Sally said...

I know it's crazy that our husbands are staying up past midnight playing games together. Logan is only waking up once or twice a night now, so I'm getting sleep! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Miss you!!