Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pagosa

We took a quick trip to Pagosa Springs, CO around New Year's. David's parents go up with their friends every New Year, so we decided to rent a cabin and go up for a few days as well.






It's amazing how a new environment can make these 2 little girls go nuts. They literally ran around to every room the first 10 minutes we arrived.

David went skiing the next morning, so the girls and I headed to the Russell's house to hang out.





Coley had some chocolate pudding and loved every bite.


Once David got back from skiing, we went to the cabin for mommy and Coley to take a nap. (Actually, I was on my Twilight Series obsession, so I read every chance I could get.)

And David and Mylie suited up and went outside to enjoy the snow.








I believe David quoted Mylie as saying, "I'm so over this" when she was stuck thigh deep in the snow.

















We stopped at Echo Canyon on our way back to ABQ.




Another fun thing about being back in ABQ is the easy and quick access to Colorado, mountains and snow! Good trip.

1 comment:

Sally said...

That looks like you all had a blast!! Whit, your little prego belly is so cute, you look great!