Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Februry and March

Before Ainsley arrived we:

Played at the park...






Went to Carlsbad to visit Grandma Dobbs...



Went on a Valentine's Day hike...


We made lots of memories as just the 4 of us until it was time to make the trip to the hospital to meet baby Ainsley.

Here is our last 4-some picture together. This is as we were dropping off the girls on our way to the hospital.



After we checked into the hospital...feeling pretty good before they hooked me up to the IV and started the pitocin.



And about 4 hours later when the contractions were 30 seconds apart and the right side of my body was throbbing because the epidural didn't numb me entirely.


And luckily, this was about 10 minutes later and after about a minute of pushing. Our sweet baby Ainsley joined our family. Even after having 2 kiddos already, this moment is just as precious and miraculous. We love, love, love this baby.



Ainsley Bradford Hicks
March 23, 2010
9:55pm
6 pounds, 14 ounces
19 1/2 inches



















Busted, Coley! Just when she thought I was giving all of my attention to the new baby, I walk in and find her eating the cinnamon rolls out of the pan. I just watched my "middle child" and let her enjoy herself.

We are so blessed...beyond belief. We love our girls so much and having Ainsley completes our little family.

10 comments:

The McGrew Crew said...

Oh my gosh, Ainsley is absolutely precious! Love the name, too! Congratulations! You all make a beautiful family of 5!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I love them when they don't talk. If you come up with any great advice for taking care of 3 kids let me know. Congratulations!!!!

The Mize of Texas said...

What a beautiful girl! You guys all look so happy! Congratulations.

Ethan said...

Congrats, she's beautiful. Tell David that if he and Philip are going for a 4th girl I'm not joining them.

Felicia said...

Those pictures are so beautiful! Your girls are just priceless!

Sally said...

Congrats again! Your pictures are really great! I love the one of you with your two oldest. You have 3 beautiful girls!

Andrea said...

Congratulations on number three!!! She's beautiful!!!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome Miss Ainsley!!! She is so beautiful!!! We are so excited for your fabulous family of 5!!! Much love and many blessings!!!

Holly Hill said...

Oh, I love the pictures you posted!!!Ainsley is beautiful right along with Mylie and Coley.

free FONT said...

oh... so cute ^^;
warm greeting for your lovely family