The pictures above are of her first time to play with her new contraption. I think she was a bit overwhelmed since there is a lot going on. But as you can see below, she really has fun and gets Dad to play with her too.
Monday, May 21, 2007
"Triplefun" with the Exersaucer
Mylie got an exersaucer and I think it is currently her favorite toy. Actually, there is a small manufacturer's tag on toy frog on the exersaucer, and that is currently her favorite.



The pictures above are of her first time to play with her new contraption. I think she was a bit overwhelmed since there is a lot going on. But as you can see below, she really has fun and gets Dad to play with her too.


The pictures above are of her first time to play with her new contraption. I think she was a bit overwhelmed since there is a lot going on. But as you can see below, she really has fun and gets Dad to play with her too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment