Friday morning, Mylie's Great Grandma Dobbs and Great Uncle Pat came over to play. They also sent me these beautiful flowers for my first Mother's Day.
Philip, Heidi, Macy & Harper came into town Friday night and stayed the weekend.
Saturday morning, David & Philip took Macy & Mylie for a walk while Heidi and I got caught up.
Saturday afternoon, the husbands sent Heidi and I to a spa for a pedicure while they took the girls to the Rangers game. It was Mylie's first trip to a MLB game. She went often to the Astros games when I was pregnant and was confused when the crowd would sing "Let's Go Rangers" because she wanted to sing "Let's Go Astros".
We joined the guys and kids after our pedicures were finished.

The Houston's left for Houston after lunch on Sunday. I can't think of a better way to spend my Mother's Day than with my David and Mylie and some of our most wonderful friends. We wanted them to get home and not spend the day driving, but we were also very sad to see them go! Here are a couple of other pictures from the weekend.
My family on Mother's Day
2 comments:
Thanks for everything!! Ya'll are the best. Love ya!!!
I am so glad you got to spend some time with Heidi and Philip! We don't get to see them enough!! Sounds like a fun mother's day!
Post a Comment