Sunday, June 3, 2007

6 Months Old

Mylie was 6 months old on Monday. She had her 6 month check up and here are her stats: 14 lbs, 10oz (40%); 25 3/4 inches in length (50%) and her head is at 17 (75%). I have to take the blame for her large head. It's straight from the Dobbs side of the family!


We started her on cereal and I think she likes it.


She did pretty good for her first time.

Our new peditrician encouraged us to start her with some veggies as well. Squash was a hit! Each time she would have a spoonful, she would say "Mmmm."

I think she'll be a good eater...just like her momma.

Uncle Ryan came to visit Mylie. She almost mastered sitting up by herself when we went to visit Grandma Shreve.


She also sat in a big girl high chair this morning at breakfast.


Here are more pics of Mylie with Ryan.

No comments: