Friday, June 29, 2007

Mylie Meets Shaun & Megan

We went to Scotti Russell's wedding a few weeks back and Mylie had the chance to meet lots of new people.

Me, David, Mylie, Shaun & Megan Schaeffer: Shaun and David are old friends. When I think of David in high school, I always think of Shaun. They were inseparable, that is, until I came along. Shaun kindly reminds me of this on occasion! Megan and Shaun will celebrate their first anniversary this month. It was fun to see them and for Mylie to meet her Daddy's high school best friend!

By this point in the day, Mylie was so tired and we were doing anything to keep her happy. Here she is flying like Superwoman.

Lissa Russell, Noah Dacus, Mylie and Sheri Schaeffer: Mylie and Noah are old buddies and right after this picture was taken, Mylie grabbed his cheeks and startled him. Noah's used to this, though. He has big sister at home.

No comments: