Mylie was 7 months old yesterday! She is doing great and is getting to be such a big girl. She can sit up on her own now, pass a toy from one hand to the other, pull herself up (sometimes), scoot backwards on her bottom a tiny bit, has moved from veggies to fruits (we're actually a little behind on the baby foods!), is starting to drink out of a sippy cup, pushes up when on her belly and is starting to bring one knee around, responds when we say her name, and smiles and laughs a lot. She is such a wonderful, happy girl. We love her so much!
She LOVES soft, cozy stuffed animals. She will bring them to her face and nuzzle them. It is so cute and never gets old to watch her cuddle!
As you can see, Mylie has wild woman hair. I initially put bows in her hair because they were so tiny and cute, but now they have become a necessity!
I feel comfortable leaving Mylie on the floor when I need to do things around the house. Yesterday, when I left, she was sitting up and when I came back in the room, she had fallen backwards. I guess her trip backwards didn't hurt because she was happy as could be when I found her. She was watching her Praise Baby DVD and playing with her feet.
2 comments:
she is so stinking cute. i cant wait to give her some kisses on those cheeks!!
I love her hair!!! I can't wait to squeeze her next week!!
Post a Comment