Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mylie's Latest Trip

Mylie and I went to Lubbock and Carlsbad last week for Melissa's bridal showers. Mylie did wonderful on the 5 hour trip to Lubbock and on the 7 hour trip back home from Carlsbad. She was able to meet lots of new friends at the showers and see her Grandpa Dobbs, Grami Jo and her Great Grandma Dobbs. On our way home, we stopped in Abilene and had lunch with Mylie's Uncle Michael.

This is how I kept Mylie occuppied while we got ready for the shower in Lubbock. She was actually very content for about 30 minutes.



Here is Mylie's Carlsbad shower attire. I love this dress. David and I bought this dress for her right after we found out she was going to be a little girl. What a precious little girl she has turned out to be.


Mylie and her Grami Jo


Me, Melissa and Michelle at the Carlsbad shower

Mylie and I stayed at my grandma's house while we were in Carlsbad. My dad (and Grandpa Dobbs) decided to make a quick trip down to visit us...I mean Mylie!



What a fun week! Melissa's wedding is in October and we're going to make a trip of it! We'll get to stay longer at Grandma Dobbs's house and then we'll go up to Albuquerque for a few days and visit the rest of the family. We are quite the travelers these day!

1 comment:

The Houston's said...

I am glad Mylie did so well. I knew she would! Your mom's haircut is cute! Miss you!!