Wednesday, September 5, 2007

9 Months


Mylie was 9 months old last Tuesday (yes, I'm a little behind these days). She went in for her 9 month check up yesterday and here are her stats...weight: 16.3 lbs (8-9%), height: 28 inches (63%), head circumfrence: 17.2 inches (43%). She did lose some pounds since she's started crawling and the doctor said this is very normal. (I wish I could drop some weight just by crawling around!!!) She was such a sweet girl for the doctor yesterday and didn't cry too hard when they poked her finger to draw blood. The doctor gave us the go ahead to give Mylie some big kid foods and here's what we've tried so far...


The messiest baby cookies around!


Bananas...these were a hit.

Cheese and turkey...the cheese was also a big hit...the turkey...not so much. She's also had macaroni and cheese and really likes it. Finally, someone else in the house that enjoys Velveeta Shells & Cheese!


Here's Mylie crawling around. Please ignore the blue tape and messy floors. We're involved in a month (or 2) long painting process.


She also pulls up in her crib now. This was the first time I saw her pulling up. She was ready to get out of her bed after her nap and got really upset when I left the room (with her in her bed) and went to get the camera.


And she's just a silly girl. She has so many new faces and this was just one that I caught.

3 comments:

The Houston's said...

She is adorable. Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I love all your pictures of Mylie. You can really capture her personality! This last one makes me laugh! She is the cutest!
Love you, Julie Mitchen

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great. I can't believe that she is already eating real food. Good luck with the paint, let me know if I can help!