That is so cute! I love the hairstyle! I love how you personalize her videos. We are going to try to do something like that for Camille's birthday party. We missed you last night!
Thanks, Felicia! However, I really have to give David the credit. I take the videos, but he puts the music to it...I have no idea how to do that!
That is precious!!!! I loved the little pouty lip.
Adorable, you have inspired me to get out my video camera.
Super Cute. I have video of Ellice I need to put on but I just have to figure out how! Love you and see you in a couple of weeks
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute! I love the hairstyle! I love how you personalize her videos. We are going to try to do something like that for Camille's birthday party. We missed you last night!
Thanks, Felicia! However, I really have to give David the credit. I take the videos, but he puts the music to it...I have no idea how to do that!
That is precious!!!! I loved the little pouty lip.
Adorable, you have inspired me to get out my video camera.
Super Cute. I have video of Ellice I need to put on but I just have to figure out how! Love you and see you in a couple of weeks
Post a Comment