Sunday, September 16, 2007

Baby Hicks # 2

I'm sure many (if not everyone) have heard by now, but I'm pregnant again. I am 8 weeks today and my due date is April 26, 2008. We are very excited and are looking forward to Baby Hicks # 2. Our time with Mylie has been such gift and we feel a love for that baby girl that we never knew we could experience. And to feel that love again for another child is very overwhelming and very exciting! We know that Mylie will be the best big sister and we can't wait to watch our kiddos grow up together. As we find things out, we'll be sure to let you all know.

5 comments:

The Houston's said...

YAY for more babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Man that is a lot of exclamation points. Guess she is offering to come help out with number 2 too.

allyo said...

This is Ally (Heidi's friend). Congrats!!! I keep up with you through your blog. We are happy for you and David. Tell Mylie Camden said hi!

Felicia said...

I am so happy for you, David and Mylie! I've been so thankful that ya'll are here now and that we've gotten to know you! I know Camille and Mylie will be great friends!

Pearson Family said...

Congratulations! I didn't know until dinner tonight at church! Why didn't you say something Monday when I went on and on about silly teaching stuff! We are so happy for you!