Mylie and I couldn't find David at one point, but we found him...here he is relaxing in the shade. Haha!
We also had tickets for the Ranger's game Saturday night. We only made it through the 4th inning because Mylie started to get weepy eyes and was running a fever.
She still wasn't feeling back to normal, so she and I stayed home from church on Sunday. But she was excited for David to get home so they could have a little picnic while they watched the Texans vs the Colts.
This is a busy month for David at work, so we are excited when we get to spend time with him and try to make the most of it!
2 comments:
I love the picnic! Go Texans!!
We missed you and Mylie at church today! I hope she gets to feeling better and we hope to see you tomorrow night!
Post a Comment