Friday, July 11, 2008

12 Weeks

Coley is 12 weeks old today. Thank goodness that she is such a sweet baby. Mylie's maintenance level changes from week to week and little Coley is so accommodating. She happily sits in her bouncer when Mylie needs something from me, while I make dinner, clean, etc. She is sleeping great, naps great, eats great...is just a great little gal! Mylie is too cute around her too. She'll go up to Coley when she is in her bouncer or car seat and get really close to Coley's face and say "hi" to her. And when we're playing on the floor and Mylie is in Coley's line of vision, Coley will just stare at her and smile. We are blessed by our girls. We love our babies.




Here is a non-bow picture for those New Mexicans (you know who you are!) that don't appreciate a cute bow and tell me that I have used the phrase, "the bigger the bow, the better." Please note that Coley is not smiling when she isn't wearing a bow. (Ha.)

Here is Mylie's 12 week picture. Think there is a resemblance? When I look at this picture, I don't think so. I'm still amazed at how much hair Mylie had (and still has). It definitely made her look older than she was. Coley really doesn't have that much hair and it is much lighter than Mylie's. Sometimes the pictures make her hair look a bit red, but I can assure you that it is not red, and only our "quality" camera's fault.



Mylie had a big week too. We made our first visit to Chuck E Cheese. Mylie ate a little bit of pizza, which is a first for her. She typically won't even try it. To my surprise, she loved the electronic Chuck E Cheese mouse. She wasn't afraid of it at all. She got up on the stage with him and tried to grab his hand. I think I was more freaked out by it than she was.

This phone game was her favorite (big surprise...she loves phones of any kind)...until a big kid snatched the phone away from her.




And here's Coley...just hanging out as usual!

4 comments:

Email: said...

The smiles sdefinantly look the same. The hair...not so much! Either way they are both precious. You better get used to those CC visits. It is the only place where every game is only one token.

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

I am making my presence known..My name is Natalie Ivey (Joe and Malinda Ivey's Daughter in law).I'm not sure if you remember me...so sorry but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE looking and reading about your BEAUTIFUL girls! It sounds like everyone is doing well!

Sally said...

I Love LOVE Coley's dress and bow! She is so adorable. I remember that picture of Mylie, boy did she ever have a head of hair. It looks like you all are having a great summer!

Ashley said...

What a beautiful family and what precious little girls!! So good to see all your pictures and what's going on with you guys! And I'm with you, bring on the BIG bows; Chad used to call Abbey "bow head" when I'd stick those ginormous things in her hair (I still try to sneak them in even now...she's 5)!