We had the Country Critters come to Wee School last week. Mylie took her very first pony ride. She loved it...every minute of it. When the horse would move a little fast, she would say "whoa..."
We were up way too late Friday night and for some reason Mylie woke up. I went in to check on her and she said "5 minutes." I cracked up because sometimes before she goes to bed, we'll tell her she can stay up for 5 more minutes (reading, playing, watching Elmo, etc). So she got to get up for 5 minutes and listen to David and Grandpa playing XBox. And no, we haven't quit the paci yet. I'm not ready to fight that battle...and it will be a huge battle.
And here's our 9 month old girl. She is doing so great. She is eating so much (all veggies and all fruits, but still no cereal...I quit cereal) and will grunt if I don't get the spoon in her mouth quick enough. She'll eat peas, but she's not too crazy about them...but who can blame her? She's not crawling yet, but is really starting to think about it. She'll scoot backwards across the floor on her belly and also will start out in sitting position and end up in crawling position. No teeth just yet either, but I know that one is bound to show up any day (I've been saying this for 4 months now!). She is such a sweet girl and would still prefer me over most people. I know this is just her age, but I'm going to try and enjoy every minute of it! We haven't made it to the dr for her 9 month check up yet, but I'll post her stats when we do.
6 comments:
You really do have such sweet girls, looks like you guys had a busy, but wonderful Christmas.
I know how that paci battle is...Casady is almost five and we are still working on the finger battle. I just love how Mylie has one in her mouth and one in her had!! They are both precious and I can't wait to see them again...and you too!
love the pics! I especially like the one where Mylie has taken over daddy's xbox! Coley is getting so big! You have such a beautiful family! I enjoy checking your blog, so fun!
I love the pictures of the girls and seeing your family...I understand the thing about taking pics in the same outfits. I think it is because I want them to look festive/cute when we are doing special things and we take pictures for the special things. Emmery didn't get any teeth until 10 months, then she got 2 bottom, and a couple of weeks later she got 2 front and a few days later we noticed two more on top. Now she has 6 teeth. It happened all at once!
We need to get together soon! Things have finally settled down from Christmas and we all just got over the stomach flu, hopefully that's the end of that. Let me know when you all have a free day and we can get some McDonald's :)
so funny, addie and ella both have those same pj's that mylie has. she and ella both have them and addie calls them her "matching jammies" i'm going to show her that mylie has them too, she'll be so excited. i miss you and wish we could have a play date!
Post a Comment