Nothing too out of the ordinary...
We watched the Superbowl with Michael and Shaylee.
We clean house often with our make up on, hair done up and in our best clothes!
Mylie had so much fun when Camille came over for the day. She hugged her often and almost pulled her over every time.
Mylie likes to watch "show" to get out of going to bed. She and David will watch Seinfeld. Mylie can name George and Kramer. David is very proud.
And here's Mylie in her comfy-cozies playing dress up. And she's posing for the camera with her "sweet" face.
Coley had her 9 month check up on Friday and she's 50% on her length (27 1/2 inches) and weight (19.3 lbs). The doctor assured me her head wasn't off the charts, but then again, she didn't tell me what percentage her head was...hmmm. Other than catching every sickness that comes and goes, Coley is doing great. She's finally, and officially, sleeping through the night. She's crawling (not too far because I eventually pick her up and carry her). And she'll wave and clap. She is such a happy baby, but still loves momma just a little bit more than everyone else. Like I've said before, I know this will pass, so I'm going to try and enjoy every minute of it.
Mylie is also growing beautifully. Her vocabulary develops more and more every day and she's starting to say the funniest things. When David gets home from work, she'll yell at him from room to another saying "Hey babe...hey David?" Even though she's starting to do it more and more, we laugh just as hard every time. And just recently she's started questioning me...for example...when she gets into trouble, she'll look at me and say "Who?" or "Why?" She starts to confuse me when I realize what she is saying. Clever? Possibly. Although so sweet and 90% of the time very well behaved, David and I are looking for a book to read for disciplining a 2 year old. She's out smarting us. We'll just tell ourselves that it is because she's just so smart!
5 comments:
Oh, they are so cute!! I love Mylie's dress up!
Whitney,
I haven't read any of these myself (they are all just sitting on my bedside table collecting dust for the time being), but a couple of friends have highly recommended:
Shepherding a child's heart
Parenting with Love and Logic
Grace based parenting
I hope these help, and let me know which ones to read:)
Katie
Love all the sweet pictures! Your girls are precious; so good to hear that things are going well and enjoyed catching up on your blog!
I love the greeting David gets when he gets home!! I too am enjoying very much being the favorite person right now for Kyleigh!!
Such great pictures!!
Post a Comment