Monday, March 2, 2009

"Sunny Days..."

We had so much fun Saturday night hanging with our friends Elmo, Abby, Zoe, Oscar and the whole gang at Sesame Street Live! We got there a little late (of course) and the show had already started, but seeing the excitement on Mylie's face when she saw Elmo dancing around was so sweet. She was a little shy at first, but quickly warmed up and waved at all of her friends. Coley is mesmerized by Elmo, so she just watched and watched and would clap sometimes too.

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elmo live rocks!

Email: said...

I remember the look on Dawson's face when we went see Elmo. It was priceless. Both of the girls are so stinking cute. I just want to hug and kiss them!! You look very pretty also, might I add!!

The Houston's said...

That's so much fun! Kinda reminds me of when ya'll took us to the circus!! Man, your girls are precious! Wish I could see them!

Greenbriar said...

Yeah! I'm glad to know that you have a blog! Your girls are super cute!

The Mize of Texas said...

Sorry! I didn't realize that I was logged in under Shane's stuff... That was my comment above.;)