Miss Coley has 2 teeth now! She got the first one right around the time she turned 10 months and the 2nd one popped out a week later. She's been nibbling on cheese, puffs and the yogurt puffs, but she pretty much still eats baby food. We're glad these teeth are here! Maybe her nose will stop running for a little while!
And Mylie asked that I let you all know that she has teeth too!
4 comments:
Your gals are just too cute!! I hope everything is going well!
oh so darn cute! i am glad that Mylie let us know she too has teeth - very important! so happy for you guys and pray for you daily! Coley is looking more and more like you! such beautiful girls, such a beautiful family. many blessings - the wragge family
David, Whitney??? I wanna see your teeth too!!
The girls both have beautiful smiles!
So cute...Mylie is such a big girl. I love the things kids say. Hope you guys are doing good. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment