Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break for all!

We've had a nice Spring so far. We all are feeling much better and so far, seem pretty healthy. We had a fun Spring break from Wee School and spent some time visiting with friends and family.




Of course, the only pictures I got over the break with our friends was of Mylie (no one else...) playing in the play area at the Galleria. Our friends Libby, Trey and Grace were somewhere. And Coley was there too...crawling around somewhere.

My mom (aka Grami or "Mami" as Mylie presently says it) came to visit us on her Spring Break. We had such a great time. Parent/Grandparent visits always go by so fast. Lucky for us, we'll have all 3 sets of grandparents visiting over the next 3 weekends! I am really excited! I know the girls will be too. So, I guess that means it will take us 3 weeks to get the girls back on track, right? Haha!

Grami and the girls after a yummy dinner at Mi Chula's

Mylie and her sweet face wearing Grami's boots around the house

We went to Durant to visit Grandma Shreve. Mylie loves going for a walk on Grandma's cool walker. Grandma and Mylie were the most popular gals when they were taking their walks in this awesome ride at g/ma's new assisted living facility.

I love this picture of Coleybear. She never leaves bows or anything in her hair, but she didn't mind this "princess" headband. She left it on the entire time. Along with her Mardi Gras beads.

This is a picture of Grandma Shreve and the girls from January...just thought it was a sweet picture.

And I had so much fun going to Longview for Dorrie's Bridal Shower. These girls are my college friends.
Nandra, LeeAnne, Me & Dorrie, the bride

5 comments:

Email: said...

Your moms boots look like they really are Mylie's...how small are your moms feet?!?!?! I can not wait until next week

The Mize of Texas said...

Oh my gosh! What a great picture of you and the girls! I miss all of you guys! Glad to se that ya'll are keeping in touch.

The Houston's said...

I love the pictures! I can't get over how light Coley's hair is. Oh, I wish I could see you guys!!

Alison said...

Oh my gosh it's been too long! We have got to get together soon! Let me know when you have a free day! Miss you guys!

Sally said...

That's great that Dorrie is getting married! Your girls are so precious! Seeing them makes me more excited to be a mom of two myself!