Too cute! They both are so precious. I wish I could spend more time with all of ya.
That is the most adorable thing I've seen in awhile! Sweet girls!
Too precious!!!!
What a sweet video of the girls! Loved seeing your adventures in Nashville too; looks like ya'll had a wonderful time!
Love the smooch on the cheek!!!
So sweet! Looking forward to dinner with 4 kids on Sunday....I'll bring the candy.
Hi Whitney! I found your blog through Rachel's. I loved catching up on what's going on with your sweet family. I'll be checking in more often now!-Sarah Thornton
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Too cute! They both are so precious. I wish I could spend more time with all of ya.
That is the most adorable thing I've seen in awhile! Sweet girls!
Too precious!!!!
What a sweet video of the girls! Loved seeing your adventures in Nashville too; looks like ya'll had a wonderful time!
Love the smooch on the cheek!!!
So sweet! Looking forward to dinner with 4 kids on Sunday....I'll bring the candy.
Hi Whitney! I found your blog through Rachel's. I loved catching up on what's going on with your sweet family. I'll be checking in more often now!
-Sarah Thornton
Post a Comment