Saturday, May 31, 2008

6 weeks and Haircuts

Coley was 6 weeks on Friday.





And Mylie got her first haircut last week. Felicia, Camille, Mylie, Coley and I went to Cool Cuts 4 Kids and had a good time.




Felicia is in the background bouncing Coley's car seat. Coley is only really happy in the car seat when the car is moving or when she is being bounced!

Mylie LOVED driving this car. I was uncertain if she would do okay because she really dislikes having her hair done at home, but she had a big time and was so good for the hair dresser.

And here's little Coley waiting to go home and eat.

3 comments:

The Houston's said...

I am glad Mylie did well. Macy's first haircut didn't go quite that well! Lucky you! Miss you guys!!

Alison said...

What fun, a haircut! I think Chloe could use one already! Her hair is crazy! I can't wait to meet those precious girls!

The Leesers said...

Two beautiful little girls! I love it! We miss you guys