I've been very leery about letting Mylie get too close to Coley since she's been home from the hospital...probably too much on my part. But I couldn't help let Mylie try to give Coley her sippy cup. The cup did make it into Coley's mouth, so I'm praying the runny nose Mylie has, once again, won't be transferred to Coley. I then asked Mylie if she would like to hold Coley and she became very excited.
I wasn't able to get any cute pictures of Mylie holding Coley, but I'll get some good ones soon and will post those then.
Poor David is still traveling a lot with work. And when he gets home, he tries to spend as much time with the girls as he can before they head off to bed.
Mylie is still just as sweet and cute as can be. I can't believe that she'll be 18 months at the end of this month. It's amazing how she has gone from my baby to my big girl. She loves hiding. We'll say "Where's Mylie?" and she'll pop out and say "Here she is!" Her new thing is to say "Bless you!" when you sneeze. We'll fake sneeze just to hear her say it.
David's parents were in town over the weekend so we decided to take the girls to the lake and have a picnic. Mylie loved throwing rocks in the lake and getting her feet wet. She loves being outside. It was really windy that day so Coley and I sat at the picnic table and relaxed while David chased Mylie all over the place.
All our visitors have left for a while so it's just the 4 of us and me and the girls during the day. We're all doing really well and are loving all the adjustments that come along with a family of three becoming a family of four.
4 comments:
Everyone looks great. The pic of Coley sleeping is just precious. And I love how excited Mylie looked when she got to hold her. She still has cute chubby baby arms. I just want to squeez them!! I can't wait to see you.
What a good post! I am glad to hear that Coley is doing better. I loved the pictures! Both of your girls are beautiful!
I can't believe it's been a month. I am looking forward to seeing you!!!!
I love the picture of Coley sleeping. I am so glad that everything is going well.
Post a Comment